Light Yellow Granule EVA and Viscosity resin Side glue for
bookbinding,good adhesion, used for book cover of ≤200g coat
|Properties Specifications Test Methods|
|BASE||EVA and Viscosity resin|
1. Should be applied by 2-component spray gun.
2. Coverage: depending on the porosity of substrates, test is
3. Substrate surface should be dry and oil or grease free.
4. Contact: Immediately after the application
5. Open time: Approx. 10 ~ 20 min.
6. Assembly: Pressure may be needed by manual or mechanical methods
to enhance the initial bonding.
7. Final bonding strength test: 2 to 24 hours after bonding
assembly, make sure the bonded adhesive is
fully cured and dried.
EVA based hot melts are the most widely used form of Hot Melt and
are an economical option for case sealing applications. Adhesives
Specialists is known for having the highest quality EVA Hot Melts –
for the lowest price in the industry.
- Own lab, R&D team, customized products available
- OEM/ODM available
- Free samples
- Agent supported
- Own factory, imported raw materials
Great sealing performance
Mainly for pocket air filter